bandzandt@gmail.com

contact us at bandzandt@gmail.com
"like" us at facebook.com/bandzandt

Saturday, January 28, 2012

"No Coal Train" youtube video

I had the day off on Friday, so I went to Bellingham to have breakfast with some friends.  Then I took a walk along the waterfront from downtown to Fairhaven.  Had a cup of coffee at Tony's.  On my way back I heard a train whistle.  I've been thinking about a video for "No Coal Train" and was in the perfect position to take the video on the bridge above the railroad tracks.  So out comes the phone with video capability...

Take a look at the video (to the music "No Coal Train!").  The train last as long as the song!  It's like BNSF timed it to match Robin's tune (or maybe Robin wrote it to last as long as the train).

Follow the link to view NO COAL TRAIN on YouTubeLet us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment